Monday, April 2, 2018

April Eureka Journeyman Class



April Economics Class


Good day to y'all! This is the last week of our economics class!  You have all done wonderfully. I have loved getting to learn from and with you this year.

Study/Learn:

Do all of the following:

 -  Read chapter 15 in Whatever Happened to Penny Candy.
 -  Also, go back and re-read one other chapter from the book. I want you to come prepared to summarize it for us in class. Email me which one you want and I will put it on the blog. My email is taraannefontano@gmail.com

Chapter 1- Jacob
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3- Breeze
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5- Harmony
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7- Sarah
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11- Paige
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13- Sam
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-

Know/Understand:

Do all of the following:

- Sell your stocks! To do this you email me the name and current price of your stock. My email is taraannefontano@gmail.com If you are coming this week but never bought stocks, email me and let me know.

- Prepare a 30-60 second Show and Tell about your favorite thing you've learned in Economics this year. Tell us why it is your favorite. Remember, this is a SHOW and TELL. Bring in something interesting, dress up, write a poem, make a treat, draw a picture, write a song, whatever, Just make sure it is interesting. Have something to show us, don't just read from your notebook.

Become/Serve:

Has anything you've learned this year changed the way you think about money? Has it changed your spending or savings habits? If so, journal about it for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment